Byron and Rachel
I can’t tell you how much fun I had at this wedding. Rachel has been a long time friend and actually modeled for me a couple years ago when I was trying some ideas out in this wheat field up in Oslo Norway. In addition to that everyone at the wedding was so great that it made the entire day a pleasure to shoot. For me it was a little weird seeing Rachel get married since I had met her about 5 years ago when she was only 16. However, I think she choose the right guy. Byron is great person with this wonderful sincerity that makes you feel like he cares about you when you talk to him. I enjoyed that. A few of the other highlights for me included:
- Getting my shoes and suit pants all wet when we went out in the water. I love the beach!
- The brevity of the ceremony. I think the whole thing was under 9 minutes.
- The band was great, but even better was Rachel singing a few songs at the end.
As I was going through the photos there were so many great images I had a hard time picking a few to put on my blog. Initially I had about 70 favorites, so I just picked out sixteen of those to post. I should have all the albums up sometime this week.
















4 comments:
beautiful brother! welcome back! I love to see how you capture people. i love the lightness in the images as well as the colors of the grooms and groomsmen's suits, etc. you captured it beautifully!
WOW Those are really cool. I have just started with about a year ago. I have been taking some correspondences classes over the summer. I love the way you capture the personality of the subjects.
As I looked as the photos I had tears in my eyes. YOU ARE AMAZING. We love you like family and SO glad you were there to take the photos. It was like a family member taking the pictures. You knew the perfect shots. Even my mother (age 84 who is the family historian) thought you did a great job! Wait until everyone sees them. I want one of everything and then I will decide on the enlargements later. We are blessed to have had you!
It was such a perfect day! Lukas...your pictures are great. You totally bring out everyone's personality in each shot.
Post a Comment