Jake and Amber
Monday afternoon Amber arrived at my studio bringing me painful memories. Amber was wearing Rainbow flip flops and it brought back to me the loss of mine in the ocean earlier that morning. However, other than the flip flop incident, hanging out with Amber and Jake was a blast! I didn’t expect to laugh as much as we did. I am still laughing as I look through some of these images. I pulled out a few grab shots to put up right now. I expect to have a slide show up soon, but if you note the time stamp on this post its 3am and I need to get up in two hours.
Jake and Amber, thanks for all the fun we had on this shoot. I am super excited about your wedding! 










5 comments:
Haha...I think I'm gonna go to your site more often. these are great pix man.
i love all the cool lines all throughout your compositions... colors are rockin too... thanks for sharing these!
I think that this has got to be the cutest couple ever in the world. I hope my kids grow up to be just like them.
Wow...beautiful, fun, friends, and growing love... so much to see in the photos. The photography is creative - so many angles.
Peeking in from Seattle...
Well, I am a little prejudiced this is my grandson and his soon-to-be bride. You have captured their joy and friendship. Thank you.
Post a Comment